Thursday, December 9, 2010

Settee and Chair Update

I've been plugging away on the settee. The new legs were installed, the seat tied with spring twine for additional support and burlapped.

Then edge roll was added to the front edge and welt cord attached to the curves of the arms for additional protection.

Then I took it home and painted the legs a glossy white.

Next steps are to add cotton and foam to the seat.

Also, I completed the black and white chair: burlap, dacron, welt cord, plygrip and fabric to the back, and welt cord, tack strip and cambric to the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment