Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Settee Update

Here is the before photo of the actual settee I'm working on. Okay, it's really the one Dawn is working on, but they are twins.

Here it is stripped with the webbing and burlap done to the inside back and sides.

The left front leg is broken. Rather than replace them with the standard queen anne legs, I ordered these from an ebay shop.

While I wait for the legs to arrive, I worked on this chair.

 It's the match to the very first upholstery project I did at Spruce last year. I stripped it and painted it black months ago, but it's been sitting in the garage getting scratched and dusty ever since. I got the webbing on, the back burlapped, cut the foam for the seat and started on fabric. Here's the progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment