Monday, September 19, 2011

Bathroom Update

This is the photo of the bathroom from the listing.

If only it were actually that bright. Like the living room, it is a dark cave. Purple walls, purple doors, purple ceiling. The walls, like the ceiling of the living room had a really rough, crappy, spiky uneven texture.



I had the walls sanded and refloated. Soooooo much better and brighter already.
Like the rest of the house, the ceilings are now white.


Saturday, I sanded and washed the living room walls. Then I filled the nail holes and other divets, sanded, sprayed texture, lightly sanded and washed those areas again. Then I washed the floors. Other than a small hole in the sheet rock that needs to be patched, the room is ready to paint. It was probably a moot point to wash the floors. I'm sure dust is going to be tracked through there before I paint. I really can't paint until the electrical is done. Hopefully the dust will stay off the walls. Sunday I sanded and washed the walls of the green bedroom at the front of the house and marked all the places that need to be filled and spackled. Slowly, but surely it's coming along.


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a huge project you have taken on. Who do you have helping you?

    ReplyDelete